We take pride in being able to complete our clients models and displays on time and within budget. To do this, all jobs are handled by one of our project managers, from initial enquiry all the way through to installation. Our project managers are trained to develop a project plan and schedule for each job, working out how best to deliver your objectives. They will discuss the feasibility of the project, checking your requirements and clarifying whether the project is confirmed, with a budget attached. If you are pitching an idea and need a speculative cost, we can give a ballpark figure based on previous work of a similar size.
Contact us with your enquiry today.
Full service project delivery
Your project manager will:
- Develop a bespoke quote from the information you give
- Advise on timescales for delivery
- Explain costs and best value
- Produce a project plan or schedule
- Be your main point of contact for the duration of the project
- Communicate with you regularly to discuss progress
- Send regular updates via photos and video
- Manage Quality Control
- Control health and safety
- Produce Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Organise on-site installation
- Advise on transportation and storage options
Customer Service and Maintenance
After completion, if your model needs repairs or maintenance, we will bring it back to the workshop and re-furbish it.
Amalgam was established over thirty years ago in Bristol. As the company has grown, we have kept our work ethic the same – to approach every project with enthusiasm and produce very high quality models, props, prototypes and displays. To discuss your project with one of our experienced project managers, call us on 0117 9249596 or contact us.
James and Amalgam have delivered us a great service over the past 18 months. James has managed our partnership with great precision. Our projects are always delivered on time and to cost and James and the team also bring fantastic creativity to projects.
John Barnham – EDF Energy